The stunt scooter deck The Machine comes in a box from the brand and come with brake and grip tape but without the wheel axle.
The first impression before trying it out was positive as it looked great, it was wide and light.
- material: 6061 Aluminum
- length: 52 cm
- width: 11,5 cm
- weight: 1,6 kg
- height of headtube: 10,5 cm
- angle: 83°
- concave: 3 mm
After ridding and fully testing this pro scooter deck I found it very light and very good for park ridding due to its well balanced dimensions that contribute to a great feeling of freedom and maneuverability.
- Very resistant
- Good dimensions for any size rider
- Good for park whilst maintaining a great flow in street ridding too
- Quite large enabling good foot space
- It can take a while to get used to ridding it
- Wheel axle not supplied
With time the brake tends to come a bit loose. You just need to tighten the screws and it will be as new again.
In my opinion this is an excellent deck for park ridding that you can take easily into the street.